Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back from camping, working on a new product

I actually got back from camping Monday afternoon but I had to climb through my laundry piles to get to my computer! Camping is the only thing I know of that can be relaxing and a lot of work all at the same time! The campsite was beautiful and we were just a few miles from Manitou Springs and Pikes Peak. There is so much to do in that area that we'll have to go back! For those that want to camp in that area, this is where we stayed and it was a wonderful campground.
I sat down the other night and made a new paper pack but can't think of a name for it. I've decided to let you pick a name for me. I'm working on a little freebie and when I get it done, I'll post it and a preview of my new paper pack. I will then have a little contest to pick a name. Keep an eye out!

No comments: