Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Autumn Tag Freebie!

It's been awhile since I've given out a freebie so here's a little something I had in my stash. It was made last autumn but I updated the bow since my other one looked cheesy,lol! I made a whole kit to match this but only about half of it still looks good to me so I may give the good pieces of it out in parts for free over the next month.
Thanks for thi input about quickbooks...I put them on my list of things to make and I will eventually get around to it. All the admin stuff that goes along with selling is eating up my designing time and that's not good! I need 48 hours in a day but then again, who doesn't. Enjoy the freebie. It's a little early for Autumn but it is my absolute favorite time of year and I like to get the most out of it. I go crazy with the fall decor in my house! Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake! By requst, I added a blank version of this tag, too (no preview).

Get the tag here
Autumn Tag
Blank tag

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great tag and congrats on selling at a store! Now you have to avenues for your great designs....how fun!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYFS this beautiful tag!!!!!!!

Joy said...

This is lovely - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love autumn too! Thank you for this great tag!

Anonymous said...

This is SO gorgeous, Christine! Thank you very, very much. I cannot wait to find the perfect fall picture with which to pair this tag

Peggie said...

This is a pretty fall sign. Thank you.

LVMommy22 said...

i love this tag chris! (i can't wait to see what else goes with it, lol!) it's so cute, i could see it as a journaling block for a variety of types of pages: christmas, country, shabby chic, school days - and it would be darling with your quilt/calico papers! do you have a plain one handy? please please please?
:) M

Rainee said...

Love this. So cute! Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the blank sign too!!!
You ROCK!!!!!!!!!

LVMommy22 said...

wow! a lot of people liked the blank tag too! thanks for posting it!!!
:) M

Amy W. said...

Cool tag, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the autumn tag and am so glad you even gave us the blank one to put our own thing on. I like that flexibility. Thank you so much! :)