Wednesday, August 15, 2007

By request...

LVMommy22 said...

i love this tag chris! (i can't wait to see what else goes with it, lol!) it's so cute, i could see it as a journaling block for a variety of types of pages: christmas, country, shabby chic, school days - and it would be darling with your quilt/calico papers! do you have a plain one handy? please please please?
:) M


Since I usually keep my original layered files, I was easily able to fill this request. If anybody else wants a blank one, you can grab it rght below the link for the autumn tag. Enjoy!

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

yay! muah!
:) M

Anonymous said...

Are you interested in layouts made with your kits? I made one tonight with your "Little Builder" kit, and if you'd like, I could email it to you or post it to a gallery. My email address is tinkerbell78 AT charter DOT net. Thanks :)