Saturday, August 25, 2007

3 new Products and 2 Freebies!



I finally finished making these 3 element packs to coordinate with my Quilter's stash paper packs! Buttons, pins, stitches and trims to "quilt" some cute layouts. You can grab these in MY STORE right now. Special Thanks to Atomic Cupcake!
I used my Quilter's Stash- Country Comfort paper and elements to make this layout of my two boys and their cousins. I also used my 3-in-1 Chipboard alpha template for the title. This Alpha is on sale in my store for 50% off so grab it quick and customize it fit any layout! I made a quickpage based on this layout to give as a freebie or you can just grab the frame and tag if you prefer. Grab them below...Enjoy!

Quilter's Stash Quickpage Freebie(png format)

Frame and Tag Freebie

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your element packs are great! I love the colors in all of them.

Anonymous said...

love the frame and QP.great colors.tfs

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the frame and tag. Aren't these paper packs some that you had as freebies several months ago, maybe even last year. They really look familiar. They are rally pretty either way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Christine. Love the colours.

LVMommy22 said...

the ellies turned out well! i love how you used the ric rac to make the freebie frame! i never think to do that, even though i've seen several done that way, lol! thanks for the goodies ...
:) M

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the fantastic QP frame & tag!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I didn't scroll down enough to see the freebie...thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love your quilty things! Thanks so much for creating the QP for us!

Joy said...

Love the frame and QP - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you very much :)

Julia P. said...

TY very much for you beautiful things!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You make this too easy. I love these freebies. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!