Monday, August 13, 2007

New Product and Another Store!


I created this alpha template the other day and I think it's pretty cool! I always like versatile elements that can be customized to fit any layout. You just grab two coordinating papers from your own stash for a customized alpha you can save and use over and over. Create as many alphas as you like and use your creativity to alter them even more to your liking. I created it in photoshop so right now it's only available as a layered .psd file. You use it the same way you use all the other templates you see around the scrappin town. If you're not familiar with using templates, I've included instruction with the download and Misty Cato has a tutorial here.

Click HERE to purchase

Do you remember a while back I said I was invited to be a designer at a few stores. I decided to try doing my own store due to time limitations and such, well I changed my mind,LOL! I'm now selling my designs at Seaside Scraps as well as my own store! This is a super cute site with wonderful members and team! I have more products in my own store at the moment but from now on, I will put the same products in both stores at the same prices.

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

hey chris!
the alpha template is super cute! it should do well! isn't seaside scraps where heather (scrappy pony) sells? it's a nice little site! i'm sure your stuff will do well there!
:) M

Karla M. said...

Christine,
Congrats on the new store!