Friday, March 2, 2007

Some wonderful comments!


Special thanks to Atomic cupcake for the silver action on the brads.
Fonts are: Missed your exit, Oh(photo)shoot and Comic sans.

Once again, thank you all for the wonderful comments and I've been given some great ideas for future projects, thank you! I'll do the best I can with birds, hamsters and snakes, LOL! I'm a little confused, though, because I got a few requests for an alpha so I need to clarify that there is an alpha in the kit (see layout above) but I put all the letters in one file so you need to open the file, select the letter you want(I just use the marqee tool) and the copy/paste into your layout. (I know, I did it the lazy way, LOL). If you did not get an alpha, let me know! Happy Scrapping!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a theory why people keep asking for alpha & brads etc.. that you have already included in the kit..Some of us scrap with programs that don't allow us to cut the pieces apart. I make a folder of "stuck together" (I'm hoping someday to be able to use them) but I do forget what's in there. Some scrappers I bet even delete the files they can't use.

Lynn said...

This is THE most wonderful pet tribute kit I've ever seen. Thank you for allowing me to share in it!
May God bless,
Lynn