Thursday, March 15, 2007

For those of you that are wondering....

I haven't dropped off the planet, LOL! It suddenly became spring here in Colorado so my boys have been dragging me to the parks and playgrounds :). My computer time has been greatly limited lately so no scrapping has been done. I've been trying to do a little at night after the boys go to bed but I guess all the fresh air and sunshine has been making me tired because as soon as I get in bed and turn on my laptop, I start dosing off!!! It's raining here today and the laundry has piled up so I just may get some scrapping AND laundry done before we head to the zoo tomorrow. I have several layouts of Candy half-done and I have another freebie about ready to be released...hopefully late today or early tomorrow. So check back here soon for a goodie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I totally understand the out in the Sunshine thing!! :) - Brooke