Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My contribution to a charity kit

In my previous post I mentioned I was going to be contributing to a charity kit for one the the designers at www.digiscrapdesigner.com. Carol's husband had terminal cancer and, unfortunately passed away early this morning. She is now left with enourmous hospital bills to pay. This is a preview of my contribution to a larger charity kit that is in the making. As soon as the kit is complete I will put a preview and a link up for those that would like to help out.

4 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

very nice! i like the word tags.
:) M

grambie said...

Love your fabulous contribution to Carole. I am not familiar with her, but since we are all connected one way or the other through our love of digital scrapping, there are no unknowns. My prayers go to the family.

I can contribute once you place the information. It will be a small amount, but it will be given with love. (Disabled, etc.)
Leaving Love! XOXOXO

Lisa said...

Your contribution is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That's just gorgeous. Can't wait to see what everyone does for it.

Margo