Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

I just have to say Thank You, again for all the wonderful comments left about my latest freebie! It really makes me feel very happy and inspired :). My next little project is going to be a contribution to a charity kit. One of the designers at www.digiscrapdesigner.com needs help paying hospital bills for her husband with terminal cancer. I'm just going to add a little part to a larger kit. When the kit is complete, I will post a link to the store for those that may want to pick it up for a good cause. Until next time....happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I do love these charity combined kits, whether they are for a recognised charity or whether they are a combined effort for someone who has fallen on hard times. What a great community spirit there is in the digi scrapping world due to people like yourself giving of your talent.

LVMommy22 said...

chris, that's so sweet of you to help out! i'm sure your contributions will boost sales considerably!
:) M