Monday, January 12, 2015

FlossTube!

Happy New Year! Yes, It's January (again!) and that means it's time to get serious about updating my blog. There is a reason I let the dust collect here a bit since August. No,  I haven't stopped stitching..... I've been doing plenty of that as you will see in the coming days as I bring this little blogspot of mine into the year 2015!
The reason I've neglected the updates here is because I joined the ever growing community of FlossTubers! What are FlossTubers you might ask? Well, in case you haven't had the pleasure of watching cross-stitchers vlog about their finishes, WIPs, stash, tips, tricks, tags and more on YouTube, then you don't know what you're missing! It started with a handful of stitchers making videos, then the word got out and everyone's jumping on the bandwagon now, including me!
Here's a link to
My Videos
in which you will hear me babble on about all things stitching and a little bit of my life sprinkled in.
 
Just in case you happen to find it interesting and want more, here is a (constantly updated) playlist of all the FlossTube videos starting with the most current and working back. Be forewarned, they can be addicting to watch and highly enabling (in other words, your stash may grow by leaps and bounds if you start watching!) Enjoy!

FlossTube Playlist

See you soon with some 2014 finishes and some current WIPs!

No comments: