Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Flower Finished!


 I finished the April flower for the Flower of the month SAL - Sweet Pea just a few days before the end of the month!

I had finished up March's flower early so I went ahead and did the frames for the following 3 months before starting April's flower. I'm glad I did that because in the latter part of April, my life got crazy busy and my stitching time decreased quite a bit. I think things will settle down a bit now, hopefully!
I will be back shortly with an update of my other current WIP ( a restart of an old WIP)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful flower, love the way you are stitching them

rosey175 said...

Yours look so fantastic all together. I'm sure you're already started with May! :D

Calico said...

Thank you!

Calico said...

Thank you! Nope, haven't started May yet but hope to soon !

Kay - stitching in the country said...

Great work. They are looking beautiful