Monday, January 19, 2015

3 New Starts for 2015!

First off....Christmas haul! I received this kit from my 12yo son for Christmas and jumped right into starting it on Jan 2, 2015!

 I received this kit from my 10yo son for Christmas and it wouldn't be fair if I didn't start it, too. So I put the first stitches in on Jan 9, 2015!

As if that wasn't enough, I signed up for a free Flower-of-the-Month SAL (stitch-a-long) hosted by
Brownie's Chair
I started this one on Jan 13, 2015. I'm stitching on 28ct Antique White Lugana from Zweigart I had in my stash.

Oh boy! I see a trend happening here and things aren't looking good for my already large pile of WIPs. I need an intervention.....but not until I start just one more ( My Colorado Sampler) in Feb *hangs head in shame*

4 comments:

Virpi said...

I got that Bird Poste as a gift from another stitcher and it turned out really pretty. I like your other starts as well and of course you had to start the other gift too =D

Calico said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my posts! I appreciate you taking the time!

Esmeralda said...

Nice update from your new starts of 2015
Your childeren chose very pretty designs
Wish you many happy stitching hours with it
Look forward to the next update

Alyssa F said...

You got much father than me on January! Love the other two patterns too.