Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cross Stitch Minis

I though I'd start with some mini stitched projects I've completed. Ornaments, scissor fobs, cards, tags or in many cases "soon to be" one of the aforementioned items (I admit I'm not always good at finishing the finishes) !

Christmas ornaments I made for the boys in 2013...


Christmas ornaments 2012. The first two I made for the boys, the last two I kept for myself...

Halloween Minis from 2012 and 2103...

Two cute little birds.....

One more cute little bird that came with a lovely frame to put it in (Dimensions Daydreams kit)...

And finally a little Christmas tag that came with a set in a free kit from CrossStitcher magazine. I only made one of them...
And that about wraps it up for my mini projects. If you would like any info on any of the pattern names or where you can find them, just leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll be happy to give more info. Thanks for looking and stay tuned for some not so mini but still mini minis....um, yeah maybe those are called smalls? Who knows! :P

No comments: