Thursday, May 1, 2008

I lOVE these children's books!

So...I went to a home show the other night at my neighbor's house. I've been to many home parties....Pampered Chef, Party light etc...but this was for Usborne books. Now I know these books have been around for ages and I've heard the name many times but until now I've never actually seen the books. All I can say is, if you have kids you will LOVE these books. I left the party wanting to buy everything in the catalog. The quality is outstanding and the prices are very reasonable. I just had to share this picture my son drew with the help of this book I Can Draw People (you can peek inside the book):He has never really drawn anything more than a primitive stick figure so I was very impressed to say the least, lol! To make a long story short...I am now selling Usborne books and I would love to share my site with you HERE. Please feel free to browse it, ask me about it, place an order, sign up to host an eShow to earn free books or become a consultant like me!!!! Phew!!! You will not be disappointed! If you would like to receive e-mails of upcoming specials, please send me your e-mail address and I'll add you to my mailing list! (I promise I won't abuse it!)
Now, about scrapbooking....NSD is Sat as I'm sure you're well aware of and I'm going to try very hard to get a freebie made for you all! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

hiya chris! i love these books, too! drop me an e-mail and tell me how i can do an e-party
:) M

Carol said...

To believe in what you sell is a marvellous thing, your excitement over the product will just spill on out to everyone who looks at these books with you.

I've never heard of them so I'm off to check out your site.

Avril Manderson - AM Jewellery said...

That's a great picture - full of colour and life. Children's imaginations are fantastic! I am a jewellery artist dedicated to turning children's drawings into jewellery and am always surfing the web for examples of drawings. I am researching for a new online gallery I am planning for my website to celebrate the creativity of children and wondered if you would be interested in displaying your child’s drawing there? My website can be found at http:www.amjewellery.co.uk