Monday, May 26, 2008

Good News and layout to share!

Happy Memorial Day! I hope you all have fun plans and have been enjoying your weekend! I would like to thank you for the positive thoughts and concerns over my "lump". I have good news to share about that. Originally my appt was scheduled for this coming Friday but I was able to get it pushed up a week. I went in this past Friday and after my exam he wasn't concerned at all and diagnosed it as possibly a cyst but most likely a clogged duct. It had gotten quite a bit smaller over the past two weeks so he didn't even feel the need to aspirate it. What a relief!!!!!
About my layout, I thought this free quickpage by Stuffed Pretzel Designs (Digital Freebies) was so cute that I just had to snap a few photos of my son and hubby putting up our flag for memorial day! Font on the date is 28 days later, journaling is Amanda's Hand. Until next time.......

3 comments:

makeyesup said...

wonderful news about your lump, now you can relax and have some ease of mind.

Carol said...

Fabulous page and such good news about the lump. It's the worrying that can do your head in.

LVMommy22 said...

sooo glad to hear your lump was nothing! what a huge relief! and i love the photos you took for that QP. it looks amazing!
:) M