Monday, October 29, 2007

I should be watching a ROCKIES game....

but unfortunately, the World series is over after 4 straight losses against the Red Sox :( . I've never been much of a baseball fan but I think everyone in Colorado had Rockies fever being the first time ever our team was in the World Series! There's always next year. I do love football, though and I am watching the Broncos game right now so I'm happy :) I haven't really been working on much but I did manage to get a layout done of the boys in their costumes.

Credits: Template by Misty Cato; Paper and ribbon from Pumpkin Patch freebie by Bannerwoman; Tag from Candy Corn Carnival-Elemental Scraps; Font-Angelina

2 comments:

My Digi Corner said...

What a cute layout!

Unknown said...

The look on your little dinosaur is just priceless. Couldn't help but smile when I saw it. :) Great layout. Will have to show Indy next time he is over as he is a big Vader fan.