Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

My boys are getting all geared up to head out and do some Trick-or-Treating this evening and I'm ready to get ill trying not to eat too much candy...but I always do,LOL! I need to have lots of great candy on hand for our busy neighborhood of kids and because my 5-year old has a severe peanut allergy. When he gets back from T-or-T-ing we have to take out all the 'peanut contaminated' candy (which ends up being most of it) and replace it with really interesting 'non-peanut contaminated' candy so he doesn't feel gypped. I did another layout yesterday after the boys played in the leaves.

Credits: Template by Heather Benson; Falling for Fall kit by Calico Designs; Fonts-28 days later and Angelina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout and content!

Donna
2Happy Scrappy!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Christine.

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout. And you boys would love the treats at our house. No peanut butter in site, LOL. But lots of SEALED candy like Crabby Patties, Diego lollipops, etc.