Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sniffle, Sniff

Seems I have a bit of a cold. Yesterday morning, I just thought my allergies were bugging me so I took a Claritan but as the day went on, I continued to go downhill. Not enough to go to bed or anything, but enough to slow me down. I was relaxing in bed last night with my laptop creating some buttons for my next freebie and DH brought me some cold medicine. I started feeling drowsy and fell asleep. Then I dreamed of making buttons ALL night long! I hate when that happens. As soon as I package them up, I'll send them out! Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments...they really motivate me to keep creating and giving! I've been getting some wonderful layouts from you, too, and that always make me feel good. I wish you all a happy day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better real soon...hugs to you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope that your feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

it's sad to see there's only 2 comments on this post when you have been so generous in haring your talents with us. i hope you stay healthy.