Monday, May 16, 2011

3 days post-op update

Kayla has been taking it easy over the weekend and we have all been taking it easy right along with her. It's been rainy and chilly so that made it even easier to be lazy. As I write this, it's 7 am, 3 days post-op and Kayla is doing great. She woke me up at 6:15 whining to start her day as she usually does so she is getting back to her old self. I let her out to do her duty and then she ate a great breakfast laced with all her meds so she is good to go. She is back to following me everywhere I go however I do have the stairs blocked for now so if I have to go upstairs or downstairs, she just waits patiently for my return. After 1 week of recovery I can start taking her on her daily walks on the greenbelt again, a therapy we have both missed terribly.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I was almost scared to read this post in case it was bad news. I'm so glad she's on the up and up. She's a fighter that one.