Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolution time...again!

It's that time of year again for setting goals and making resolutions. My scrapping goal is to complete one layout per week but I hope to do a lot more than that. I'm not sure how much designing I'll do this year but I would like to finish up my dog kit and get it released very soon. I got a new Wacom tablet for Christmas and when I get time to play, I'd like to create a little freebie with it. I've been in a scrapping lull lately and just can't seem to get started on any layouts. I tried to challenge myself last night and I think that's how I finally got this one done. I pretty much gave myself an hour to get a layout done. It took me longer than an hour(fine tuning it) but knowing I set that goal really forced myself to stop spinning my wheels and just get something done. I'll think I'll try that again next week. I hope you're all having a good start to your new year!



Credits: Template 047 by Moriginals; Wordart by Denise Beatty; Paper and elements from 'A day to remember' by Merkeley Designs; Font- Amanda's Hand.
Journaling reads: "We celebrated the New Year on the club level at the Sheraton Denver Tech. We had an atrium window with a great view of the city. The boys stayed awake until midnight with the help of snacks & Wii-Lego Batman! Since they allow dogs , Kayla was able to party with us!"

2 comments:

MemoryKeeper said...

I love your New Year's layout...what fun! It is a beautiful layout....as are the others that you share! Your blog is beautiful, and I've saved you to my favorites!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Carol said...

Oh what a fabulous page, and nice to see your picture on a layout too! And that picture of Kayla, ROFLMAO. She doesn't look impressed with the hat. That totally needs to be featured on a page of it's own.