Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Quickpage Album and New Designer Intro!

Allow me to introduce The Digital Daisy! Christie has recently taken the plunge into the world of digital scrapbook designing. She has a new blog and has already given out her first two freebies, Southwest Style and Budding Artist. Hop on over to her blog to grab these great freebies and welcome her with a nice comment! In addition to her designing, I've recruited her to make an 8x8 Quickpage album with my latest kit! I'm thrilled with the wonderful job she did and hope she will be doing more albums for me in the future! Here is a preview of the album which can be purchased HERE!Here is a layout I did with Christie's Budding Artist freebie:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks ;)

I hope lots of people like the quickpage album!

Anonymous said...

hi there calico, can you update the link to the great outdoors camping kit you put on DigiScrapDepot.com? There is some confusion on ppl cant find it on your blog, thanks!

Vicky
Admin
Owner