Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A layout and E-bay!

My goal this year is to get a calendar page done every month so I can print out 2009 calendars at Christmas for the grandparents. I'm already running behind but if I can squeeze in my Feb page before the end of the week, I'll be right on schedule. I really never got a decent picture of the boys this month so it may be difficult. They're both in desperate need for a haircut and my 5YO goes into "goofy face" mode whenever I get the camera out.
Credits: Template by Andrea Niehaus: Kit -Win'tree Weather by Linda Walton: Font-Larger Mime
On a non-scrapbooking note, I put my very first auction up on E-bay this week! I found my box of maternity clothes in the basement and thought I would give E-bay a shot. If it doesn't work out, they will go into the donation box :) Until next time...Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

Carol said...

Great idea for a page a month timeframe, so you won't have a big rush at the end and also it's true to the season. And good luck with the ebay. Ahhhhhhh ebay .... 24 hour shopping! bliss.

Robbi and Mike said...

Congratulations, thats really a great idea...Hope you do well!

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You've been blog women, check it out here... GRINS
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/
Happy Scrapin' Day,
TragedyScrapinAnne aka Kat