Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Find your layouts here!

I must say that it's a wonderful feeling to make a kit and see people downloading it but it's an even greater feeling to see people use it! If you would like to view some great layouts made with my kits, check out the links below. If you have made a layout and would like to share, send me a link. I'd love to see them and I'll post a link here!

Layouts:
Mrsfriday did an adorable layout of her puppy here
TragedyScrappinAnne did a sweet challenge layout here
Ria made a lovely dog webpage here
SSchulte did 2 wonderful fall layouts here and here.
Melody did some cute FeltyDog layouts here and has lots of other wonderful layouts of her 8 dogs in her gallery.
Robbi did a sweet layout of her cat here
Patamomma did a wonderful fall layout here
Jen did a great layout here
Nighty did another super layout here
makeyesup did another layout here
Phreyfall did a doggie layout here
Linda did an Autumn layout here
JBurkhart did two layouts here and here
Michele did a camping layout here and a sweet layout of her dog here
craZcat3835 did a layout right here and here
Boneca-de-papel scraps did a layout with her template here
soccermom7975 did a layout of her dog here
Nighty did a colorful layout here
Danielle did a baseball layout here
Tammy did two more layouts here and here
Radmama did a super camping layout here
LVMommy22 did a wonderful layout of 'A dog named Colin'
CharleesAngel did a super sweet layout of 'Sadie Girl'
Dorannmwin did fantastic layout of her furangel Fudge
Jenni did 3 awesome layouts of her doxies and has more to come.
Ebienic did a wonderful layout of her furbaby, Chance.
Erida made and adorable layout of her cat furbabies.
Tammy did a very creative layout of her wet dog Linux.
Birthe has 2 fantastic layouts ofPjusken here and here
Desiree did an adorable layout of little Miss Maddie.
Debbie made 3 super cute layouts of her puppy Sassy here, here and here...she also did a Grungy Athlete layout here.
Sarah did a wonderful layout of her new puppy here and here.
Paula did a very sweet layout of Tommie here and here
Stephanie made an adorable layout of Adie.
Campinbuff did two precious layouts of Turbo here an here.
DaraGolden created this stunning layout of her cat Hidee
Tracy has a sweet and funny layout of her dog Medium.
Mother Goose used my Celestial kit for this sweet layout of Ryan.
Izziescraps did an adorable layout of Natalie here
TNchick has an adorable layout of Zoey
Renee has a few great layouts on her blog right here
Pam did a super layout of her cat Sagamore
Delphine has some beautiful layouts of her kitty on her blog
Tammy used my Grungy Athlete kit to scrap her son's soccer picture
DawnP did some sporty layouts here
Ebienic did another sweet layout of Chance
Leda did 2 super sporty layouts of her son Austin here and here
Birgit did a felty layout fo her sweet dog Rex
Lisa did a layout of her sweet baby on her blog
Cagirlintexas did two cute layouts for her son's baby book here and here
Marieta did a sweet and sporty layout here.
Kyda did a great team layout here.
LadyPatsFan did 4 layouts of her pets here, here, here and here!
Pam did another adorable layout here.
Mammacole1979 did two wonderful layouts here and here.
MomSoto did a great job with this layout of her dog Cadence.
jleigh76 used Grungy athlete in her ABC book here
Laura did a super cute layout of her four dogs here
Aly created a wonderful soccer page here
CraZcat3835 did 4 super sporty layouts here.
Lori did a field day layout here
Struwwelsuse did two colorful layouts here and here
MyfourBoys did two very sporty layouts here ,here, and here
Makeyesup has been busy making layouts here, here and here
Nissa did an adorable layout here
April did two Felty Dog layouts here and here.
Michelle did 2 camping layouts and 3 grungy athlete layouts here
Kelly did a wonderful camping LO here
Alfenner did a 2-page camping layout here
Countrymommy did a camping book here
reednowensmommy did this cute layout here
Twinmfg did two sweet layouts of her Great Danes here and here.
Cindyw9 did a cute layout with Playful Plaid here
Danielle did 3 sporty layouts here
Craftychristie did a camping layout here

7 comments:

Jenni said...

I just love your LO's using your kit. I have been looking for a kit like this for ages, thanks so much, I just can't stop using it! I have a few Lo's on my blog if you would like to have a look. I still have so many photos to scrap with this awesome kit!

Calico said...

Jenni, I tried to leave a comment on your blog but the comment box will not let me post because the word verification isn't showing up. I just wanted to tell you how wonderful your layouts are! You are a very talented scrapper and you did a great job with my kit! Your Doxies are adorable and I'm so sorry about little miss Katie :(. Thanks so much for sharing and let me know when you do more :)

Jenni said...

Christine, thanks so much on your kind comments on my layouts. And thanks so much for the add on, I will be using it all for sure, I also have 4 cats and 2 black labs, like yours, so I have hours of happy scrappin' ahead.(Do you have anything for snakes and hamsters LOL:))

elenasworld said...

I really love your doggie layouts -- they are beautiful. The colors are wonderful and your new kit looks awesome. I am sorry for your loss -- our doggies are just like family!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my site. And for adding my link here. I love that kit and I am thinking of using it for my cats as well, or even one or more of my other dogs LOL. I also see that you have other pet stuff, so I will check that out as well :)

MomSoto

Cra-Z-cat said...

Chris,
thanks so much for listing my page in the LO list.. much honored!! Love ur kits!!!

Gavotte said...

Merci pour le lien sur ma page.
FĂ©licitation pour les jolis kits.
Amitès de France!
Gavotte
www.tygavotte.fr