Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Little Sheep Virtues Cross Stitch - Courage




 Still on a roll and really enjoying these! I Finished the 4th virtue on Feb 26th.


  They stitch up really quickly but I just don't seem to have a lot of time to stitch these days so progress is slow going. It doesn't help that I started reading a book on Kindle called The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt ( I'm not a reader and only read about 1 book a year, if that but I downloaded a sample and ended up buying the book!). I decided to pay extra for the audio narration so I could listen to it while I stitch or I would never get any stitching done. AND it's that time of year again that I start obsessively watching the Decorah Eagles Live Nestcam. A few stitches here and there when I can... every stitch is progress, right?? :)

Here's how the whole project is looking so far! Please disregard the wrinkles :)

No comments: