Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

For those that celebrate Halloween, I want to send out good wishes for a safe, fun and ghoulishly scary day! I happen to be one of those people that rates Halloween right up there as my favorite holiday! If I didn't have young kids, I would spend the day watching a scary movie marathon eating roasted pumpkin seeds and working on something creative. However, I DO have young kids (still sleeping at the moment) that are sooooo excited to go Trick-or-Treating tonight they can hardly stand it. They don't know what they're going to do to make the time pass today. We will carve pumpkins at some point and I will roast the seeds but beyond that, I haven't decided. For dinner we will pick up a Jack-O-Lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's and then junk ourselves out on candy right before bed! Who wouldn't love this day, lol!

CREDITS: Tricky Treat doodles by Kate Hadfield

1 comment:

*Christie* said...

Sounds awesome!!! We don't do much for Halloween right now but really look forward to doing more when we have kids :) We are hanging out at Starbuck tonight, hehe! Have a GREAT holiday!!