Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween Kit Freebie!


Sample Layouts!


Just when I thought I would never be in the mood to create another kit, my brother e-mailed me a few drawings he created in ArtRage (If you want to see more of his artwork, visit his Gallery)! My SIL and I thought they would make great elements for scrapbooking. One thing led to another and he went on a roll creating all these adorable hand-drawn doodles this week. Of course I couldn't resist making this darn cute kit! The best part is that it's yours for the taking so go forth and scrap. In return, My brother and I would love to see what you do with it so please send your layouts :) Not all elements are shown in the preview. Personal Use only.

Download Papers
Download Elements

Enjoy!

20 comments:

Loosie Goosie said...

Wow, I love this kit, many thanks and cyber hugs for this lovely gift!

rita said...

This is such a great kit, but the downloads are still too large for us poor unfortunates on dial-up. Thank you anyway.

lori said...

Cool!! Thank you very much for sharing this.

Rose said...

Wow, thanks this looks fantastic!

cindiaskew said...

what an awesome kit, love it can't wait to unzip and play appreciate your talent tyfs

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know...This turned out awesome! Your sample pages look great!

Anonymous said...

Wooooow, thank you so much, beautiful!

Sylvia said...

What a great kit! Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit! Thank you & your brother

Barb said...

I love this kit. The elements are fantastic! Of all the kits out there yours is the most unique! Thank you so much for sharing!

BJ said...

Thank you!!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Wow very cute!!! Thanks so much!

Rachel said...

Awesome kit! I love your Brothers artwork, very cool!

Michelle in MN said...

Awesome Halloween kit!! Thank you very much!!!

Gina said...

Thatnks for sharing with us! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Scrapande said...

Thanks so much Christine....I am going to get at all the Digital soon now that the snow is falling YIKKKKSSS!!!! Carol A

Cathy said...

Thank you so much for this great freebie!

Cathy said...

Thank You- I need this a for the library I work.

www.thequietone.net

Anonymous said...

~~~~HUGS~~~~~ for all your hard work!!!! Thanks