Friday, August 8, 2008

New kit and a Freebie!



Credits: S'mores kit by Calico's Digital Designs; fonts- AndrewScript and Really Bad typewriter

Can you tell what's on my mind??? The inspiration for this kit is obvious, I'm sure!! My boys love this ooey, gooey, oh-so-yummy camping snack!!!! I seem to have lots of S'more-making and S'more eating pictures and I'll bet I'm not the only one out there that does. I'm not sure how popular THIS SNACK is outside the USA but if it's not, you're missing out! You can pick up this kit in my store HERE!

You can grab this coordinating Freebie by clicking on the link below! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

And... it's making me hungry.

Carol said...

Oh my! That first layout, when he's standing there with the plate and those soulful eyes, it's like Oliver Twist, "please sir, can I have some more?" Fabulous kit.

Christie said...

OMG... the freebie frames are LOVELY. Off to download them. :)

SarahB said...

This kit is just so YUMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your freebie "Smores Frames" They're so kewl! They will be used a lot in my toddler son's layouts!

Chanin said...

This kit is absolutely adorable! I couldn't stop by and not say so... Love it!

Robbi and Mike said...

Adorable - Love them - Thank you so much!!!

Melinda said...

Oh THANK you! These frames are awesome, and what YUMMY layouts! Now I want a s'mores!

Cauleen said...

This is the cutest kit I've seen anywhere in a long time! Wonderful! Thanks for the freebie, too. :)

Unknown said...

These are adorable! Thanks so much for the generous freebie, glad I found your blog!