Friday, January 11, 2008

New Kit and a layout

WooHoo! I finally got a new Valentine kit in my store called XOXO! I'm actually not a big fan of the colors I used since I have 2 boys but I thought I would design out of my comfort zone and give this a try. I always have the hardest time working with purple, LOL! I wanted to release a freebie with this kit but I haven't made one yet... that is my goal for this weekend so keep checking back! As you can see below, this kit doesn't have to be used just for Valentine's day, it can be used with pictures of boys/men or even pets! I was playing with my new camera and ended up with this adorable picture of my son with his dad :) The font I used is Milk & Cereal. This kit will be ON SALE HERE for one week.

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

FANTASTIC new kit!!!!!
Love your LO too!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!